Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sabah <3




Coming home is always a great thing..but this time, I came back with a rather distracted mind.


I was immediately embraced by the completely normal "usual" routine about this place(Sabah), which greeted me happily:)



Already I have devoured three meals which are solely unique to the gorgeous location that I am at right now..

Breakfast: Sang Nyuk Mian
Lunch: Peppermint
Dinner: Kam Hiong Crab with delicious Sabah vege.




The only thing I miss is the occasional lonely meal before heading off to do something important, now I'm just having those meals with loved ones, which is even better:)

A winner today nonetheless. :)

For months I had been expecting one answer, and I got it.. It's hard to digest.. Not that it's a bad thing.. It just never really occurred to me that there was a chance of it really happening..

Next few weeks will be..:) of hard work and greater expectancy.

But I am comforted to be back in the land that many call a wonder, some call a bore, few call memorable, but I - a home.

Goodnight..

- Ze Hao's iPhone

P.S.
I am of a heart full of gratitude to those who have supported me so far..:) thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment